Welcome to WENTELS
WENTELS is a Transfer of Innovation project co-funded by the European Commission under the Lifelong Learning Programme Leonardo da Vinci.
The purpose of WENTELS is to provide a European e-Learning platform on entrepreneurship (including online courses and other resources) in order to support women to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills needed to start-up their own businesses.
WENTELS target groups are:
- Women who want to return to labour market after a period of inactivity (e.g. maternity).
- Women entrepreneurs.
- Women immigrants.
- Young women.
- Business Intermediaries Organisations (BIOs) working with women target groups.
- Training providers focused on supplying training to women.
What does WENTELS e-Learning platform provide?
The e-Learning platform consists of:
- E-Learning Courses and training materials focused on entrepreneurship.
- A Business Game with which you can explore the fundamentals of running a business.
- A wide set of information resources that make up the Knowledge Base.
What does WENTELS offer?
- Access to expert business knowledge.
- Easy and friendly to use e-Learning platform.
- Available in five languages.
- FREE of charge.